Please visit the Norhtwest AHEC website to register and see a full listing of all their upcoming courses.
Date: Dec 2, 2017 09:00 AM - 01:00 AM
- Pharmacy Technicians
Participants have 60 days from the start of their program to claim CE credit and verify it has been upload to CPE Monitor. If your program requires the completion of a post test/eval/survey those items MUST be done before that 60 day window closes to receive credit for that program. Statements of credit can be viewed and printed from CPE Monitor. Statements of credit will no longer be printed and mailed to the participant. **No partial individual session credit will be given**
REGISTRATION NOTE: During the registration process, if a fee is required, please enter the zip code associated with your credit card's BILLING ADDRESS. For security purposes payments are processed through a separate system, so when prompted, please click “ok” to be taken to that site and complete your registration. Upon successful registration of this program you will receive an email confirmation/receipt and will be returned to this program page. When you are retuned to this page you will see a note at the top of the page reading “You are registered for this program.”
If you are not automatically returned to this page or see only a blank white screen your transaction was not successful, and you will need to try again.
If paying by check please mail to the address below:
301 Pharmacy Lane, CB# 7574 Beard Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
The University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Identify new agents which have recently entered the US market and are significant pharmacotherapeutic advances.
- Describe the mechanism(s) of action of these agents, typical dose(s) used, common adverse reactions, and/or contraindications associated with their use.
- Discuss appropriate use of these new agents, comparing them with older agents used for the same indications.
- List special patient instructions and/or monitoring parameters required with the use of these agents.
- Pharmacy Technicians — List new agents and their therapeutic indications.
- Pharmacy Technicians — Educate patients as directed by the pharmacists on the appropriate use of these agents.
Time: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM