Date: Mar 1, 2021 01:00 AM - Mar 31, 2021 05:00 PM
Registration closes on Mar 31, 2021 05:00 PM
Participants have 60 days from the start of their program to claim CE credit and verify it has been upload to CPE Monitor. If your program requires the completion of a post test/eval/survey those items MUST be done before that 60 day window closes to receive credit for that program. Statements of credit can be viewed and printed from CPE Monitor. Statements of credit will no longer be printed and mailed to the participant. **No partial individual session credit will be given**
REGISTRATION NOTE: During the registration process, if a fee is required, please enter the zip code associated with your credit card's BILLING ADDRESS. For security purposes payments are processed through a separate system, so when prompted, please click “ok” to be taken to that site and complete your registration. Upon successful registration of this program you will receive an email confirmation/receipt and will be returned to this program page. When you are retuned to this page you will see a note at the top of the page reading “You are registered for this program.”
If you are not automatically returned to this page or see only a blank white screen your transaction was not successful, and you will need to try again.
If paying by check please mail to the address below:
301 Pharmacy Lane, CB# 7574 Beard Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
The University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. To receive CE credit, participants must complete the CE attendance form and the online evaluation of the program (instructions to be emailed). Statements of credit can be viewed and printed in CPE Monitor approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the program and you have completed any needed requirements. **No partial credit will be available**
- UNC Health System Employees and UNC ESOP Students should register using your UNC email address. UNC Employees - please select your employment location during the registration process. UNC Students - please respond "Yes" to the "Are you a UNC Student" question.
- Select the “Check” payment method on the registration page. Your employment will be verified prior to credit being uploaded
- Discuss the pharmacology and current place in therapy for available FLT3 inhibitors
- Identify molecular mechanisms and patterns of resistance to FLT3 inhibitors
- Review available data for the use of novel FLT3-TKIs to Overcome FLT3 Resistance
- Outline combination strategies to overcome FLT3 Resistance
Shannon Palmer, PharmD