The goals of the certificate training program are to:
- Advance public health and patient care through improved medication use.
- Provide training to enhance pharmacists’ ability to effectively provide MTM services.
- Motivate increased numbers of pharmacists to establish MTM services.
- Communicate benchmark practices for providing MTM services.
- Acknowledgements and Disclosures
The self-study learning component of Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services certificate training program is approved for 10 contact hours (1.0 CEU) of continuing pharmacy education credit. The live training seminar is approved for 8 contact hours (0.8 CEU) of continuing pharmacy education credit. The post-seminar exercise is approved for 3 hours (0.3 CEU) of continuing pharmacy education credit.
Live session to be held at the Holiday Inn Wrightsville Beach as part of a pre-conference option for the 34th Annual Pharmacy Practice Seminar.
Holiday Inn Wrightsville Beach
1706 N Lumina Ave, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
Reserve your Room Now by Calling 877-330-5050 or visit the website here
For Discounted Rates Mention UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy 2019 Conference or enter group code ESH online
Cancelation: Individuals who register for a course and cancel between 2 weeks and up to 48 hours prior to the program will receive a 50% refund. If you cancel more than 2 weeks in advance of the course, there is a $25.00 cancellation fee. No refund will be given for individuals who cancel less than 48 hours prior to the program or who have begun the self-study materails then decide to cancel. Cancellations MUST be in writing (fax, mail or email). If possible, please notify us of this change prior to the program.
Date: Aug 23, 2019 08:00 AM - 05:00 AM
Registration closes on Oct 30, 2019 12:00 AM
Participants have 60 days from the start of their program to claim CE credit and verify it has been upload to CPE Monitor. If your program requires the completion of a post test/eval/survey those items MUST be done before that 60 day window closes to receive credit for that program. Statements of credit can be viewed and printed from CPE Monitor. Statements of credit will no longer be printed and mailed to the participant. **No partial individual session credit will be given**
REGISTRATION NOTE: During the registration process, if a fee is required, please enter the zip code associated with your credit card's BILLING ADDRESS. For security purposes payments are processed through a separate system, so when prompted, please click “ok” to be taken to that site and complete your registration. Upon successful registration of this program you will receive an email confirmation/receipt and will be returned to this program page. When you are retuned to this page you will see a note at the top of the page reading “You are registered for this program.”
If you are not automatically returned to this page or see only a blank white screen your transaction was not successful, and you will need to try again.
If paying by check please mail to the address below:
301 Pharmacy Lane, CB# 7574 Beard Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
The University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. To receive CE credit, participants must complete the CE attendance form and the online evaluation of the program (instructions to be emailed). Statements of credit can be viewed and printed in CPE Monitor approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the program and you have completed any needed requirements. **No partial credit will be available**
- Successful completion of the self-study component involves passing the self-study assessment with a grade of 70% or higher and will result in 10 contact hours of CPE credit (1.0 CEUs). ACPE UAN: 0202-0000-18-164-H04-P / 0202-9999-18-164-H04-P
- Successful completion of the live seminar component involves attending the full live seminar and completing the online evaluation. Successful completion of this component will result in 8 contact hours of CPE credit (0.8 CEU). ACPE UAN: 0202-0000-18-165-L04-P / 0202-9999-18-165-L04-P
- Successful completion of the post seminar case exercise component involves completing 3 post cases and submitting an online attestation statement of completion. Successful completion of this component will result in 3 contact hours of CPE credit (0.3 CEU). ACPE UAN: 0202-0000-18-166-H04-P / 0202-9999-18-166-H04-P
- If you are a Minnesota Pharmacist and want to enroll in the APhA MTM certificate training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, before enrolling.
- Successful completion of the post seminar case exercise component for Minnesota pharmacists involves completing 12 post cases and submitting an online attestation statement of completion. Successful completion of this component will result in 12 contact hours of CPE credit (1.2 CEU). ACPE UAN: 0202-0000-18-167-H04-P / 0202-9999-18-167-H04-P